Author Topic: Rare Bat Sightings  (Read 528 times)

Offline Bailey Bat

• ^.^
  • *squeak*
Rare Bat Sightings
« on: March 12, 2015, 07:46:47 PM »
Hey All...

So some depressing news.  This will be the first year since FurnalEquinox started that I will not be there for the length of the con... and believe me, I'm actually super bummed out by it.  I enjoy every aspect of the con, from Opening Ceremony to Closing Ceremony, and this year I feel that both those specifically with be ultra important to attend... so attend them!

Due to school obligations, I am only able to come to FE for Saturday.  Weird to hear, for those of you know I'm currently on FE Staff, but that's theo nly time I'm able to come do to homework and classes and such... have to be a responsible student and such... yaaay u.u

So yeah, I WILL be there on Saturday, but I will be working for the majority of it.  Thankfully I am allowed to do the fursuit parade and photo at least as they are important to me, but other then that I will be tucked away... somewhere.  Oh I don't mean to sound complaintive.  I love my con.  Furnal Equinox is super special to me, which is why I joined staff this year.  I have been going since the start and felt it was time to give back.  And I will be continuing to be staff until I either feel I can no longer do my job or I get fired for sleeping with bosses secretary or something.  The latter being the most likely, ha-haaaa... high five!  Anyone?  no?  fine.

So yeah, if you see me, please come say hi.  If you see me in fursuit, please come hug me.  Like all at once.  And for 2 minutes minimum at a time.  I'm gunna feel kinda bummed for having such limited time, that I'm gunna need all the love I can find from you guys.  So search for purple bats!

Offline Jinx

• Jinx
  • ^.^
  • Species: Wolf
  • RAWR!!!
  • Species : Canadian Lynx
Re: Rare Bat Sightings
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 09:47:18 PM »
kk hugs

hope u

still have a great time

Sammy<3

Offline Jabler

• ^.^
Re: Rare Bat Sightings
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 12:51:32 AM »
Sucks to hear you won't be able to make it for most of it. However, with as little time as you do get at FE, I guess you just have to make the best of it. Hope you still manage to have a great time! Sucks that school ended up getting in the way though.

Feral