Author Topic: Need a room and a ride for Anthrocon 2015.  (Read 710 times)

Offline Danny Dingo

• Burgundy Dingo
    • Whatever Turns You On Official Website
Need a room and a ride for Anthrocon 2015.
« on: March 12, 2015, 04:52:47 PM »
Hey gang!

I know it may be a little late in the game, but I am planning to attend Anthrocon this year. Usually, I wait until about April or so to start planning, but with the hotels selling out rather quickly these days, I might as well get started now.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone here has space in their room for me or can help me find a room for Anthrocon. I'm planning to leave Thursday, July 9th and return on Monday, July 13th. I am clean, well mannered and friendly. I would highly prefer a room at the Westin since I am a fursuiter and most of the overflow hotels are at least half a mile from the Convention Centre, which can be overkill in fursuit, especially in the summer. I will have one suitcase with my clothes and a hockey bag containing my fursuit.

Anyways, if anyone has space in their room for me and space in their vehicle, please let me know. I am more than willing to chip in for gas money. Thanks in advance, guys!

-Danny Dingo
Me eat your baby? That's preposterous! D0:

Offline Danny Dingo

• Burgundy Dingo
    • Whatever Turns You On Official Website
Need a ride for Anthrocon 2015 - Thursday to Monday
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 02:00:04 PM »
Hey gang!

So I was able to get a room for AC, so now, I just need a ride to and from the con. I live near the Toronto area, so I can meet you in Toronto or if you're willing to make the drive, I can also meet at the Aldershot Go Station (which is closer for me). I'm planning to leave Thursday, July 9th (as opposed to Wednesday like I've done in year's past) and returning Monday, July 13th. I will have one suitcase with my clothes and one hockey bag with my fursuit. I am more than willing to chip in for gas money.

So, anyone willing to help a fellow Canadian dingo out?
Me eat your baby? That's preposterous! D0:

vancoufur