Author Topic: FE Tea Social 2015 - New Time Slot!  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Spawts

• Spotted [noun]
  • ^.^
  • Species: Dalmatian
  • This flavour text is grape flavour.
  • Species : Dalmatian
FE Tea Social 2015 - New Time Slot!
« on: February 13, 2015, 11:02:32 PM »
Hey everyone!

After a bit of back and forth with con staff, something new is being tried out with the Tea Social. The event has been moved from its usual Saturday late afternoon slot to Friday night! That's right, the Tea Social will be at 8pm on Friday the 13th, the first day of the con! Hopefully this new time slot will have an increase in attendance and will have less conflict with other events.

Due to this new event time, it is completely understandable if those who made commitments prior to this change can no longer stand behind their commitments. If this is the case, please let me know. Or, if you would still like to confirm your support or still wish to volunteer, please leave a message below!

We also have some other things to add to the event this year, such as a game or two for all to play and enjoy! So, if we can get a projector this year, we might have some silly shenanigans!

Hope to see you there!

Offline Jinx

• Jinx
  • ^.^
  • Species: Wolf
  • RAWR!!!
  • Species : Canadian Lynx
Re: FE Tea Social 2015 - New Time Slot!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 01:06:39 AM »
Kk ill try to be their:)
Sammy<3

Offline Vinnie

• The Black wolf with the blue earring and the Trailer Park Boys Bubbles Impersonator
  • ^.^
  • Species: Black Wolf
  • Hello!
  • Species : Black Wolf
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 10:20:16 AM »
Definitely not going to be missing this!! Loved it last year .. It was very well organized and a blast!! You do a great job with this, Spawts! Would you like me to bring you an extra box of tea bags or anything?? Let me know. :-)

Offline Spawts

• Spotted [noun]
  • ^.^
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 12:04:03 PM »
Definitely not going to be missing this!! Loved it last year .. It was very well organized and a blast!! You do a great job with this, Spawts! Would you like me to bring you an extra box of tea bags or anything?? Let me know. :-)

Sure, Vinnie! Anything that anyone can bring is helpful and greatly appreciated. :)

Offline Silvermoon

• ^.^
  • In the dark of night, I see the light
  • Species : Wolf
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 05:33:18 PM »
I have to be at the Lady Furs meetup, which is 7-9pm. Too bad, I really like coming to this event.
I'd still like to bring something to donate. I'll just have to get it to the panel via a friend who's going, or quickly drop it off myself.

Do you know of anything you need? Or are you just looking for treats at least his point?
I may be taking the bus out, but I'm pretty capable of carrying something extra. :)

Offline Spawts

• Spotted [noun]
  • ^.^
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 06:45:24 PM »
I have to be at the Lady Furs meetup, which is 7-9pm. Too bad, I really like coming to this event.
I'd still like to bring something to donate. I'll just have to get it to the panel via a friend who's going, or quickly drop it off myself.

Do you know of anything you need? Or are you just looking for treats at least his point?
I may be taking the bus out, but I'm pretty capable of carrying something extra. :)

Anything would be appreciated, Silvermoon! Snacks are always handy as they seem to go faster than the tea. And don't worry, if you really want to attend, the event should be going on until 10pm! You can make it for the last hour. :)

Offline Vinnie

• The Black wolf with the blue earring and the Trailer Park Boys Bubbles Impersonator
  • ^.^
  • Species: Black Wolf
  • Hello!
  • Species : Black Wolf
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 08:53:27 PM »

Sure, Vinnie! Anything that anyone can bring is helpful and greatly appreciated. :)

Good to know! I'll see what I can do!  :D

Offline Jabler

• ^.^
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2015, 02:34:57 AM »
This sounds pretty cool and I will most likely be there.

Feral