Author Topic: Annual Church Street Halloween FurWalk REBORN!  (Read 2875 times)

EK-AE

Re: Annual Church Street Halloween FurWalk REBORN!
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2014, 12:13:35 AM »
Still new to the fandom!

I am interested is attaining this event just to hang out, but I am just not sure?

While this is certainly a fun event and i will always urge you to attend (what host wouldn't? ) i would also invite you to check out other stuff happening as well as an alternative to this one, as weather can change its actual happening.  I know there is a few other events going on such as Potaroo's anual house party as well as something new in Oshawa.  =)

But otherwise, assuming its not too cold or downpouring, you should check out this event for sure#

The Annual Church Street Halloween FurWalk and the Potaroo's annual house party are interesting, but the Oshawa Halloween is just to far for me.
So, I will stick to areas that I can get to, but there is one problem that might prevent me from going and I am not sure I should mention it.

Offline Bailey Bat

• ^.^
  • *squeak*
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 03:24:10 PM »
It is now roughly... 4:30pm on October 30th.  I have been keeping an eye on the weather in hopes by some miracle that the rain would pass over Toronto either earlier or later then Halloween, but it stills shows that it will be misting rain all Tomorrow.  This is a really big let down as it seems to pick the only day I want to host something to rain. 

I will keep an eye on it best I can but for those wishing to attend, please keep an eye on this forum.  I will be weather watching until about 2:00pm tomorrow and if there is no improvement, I will officially cancel the furwalk... again...

Offline Bailey Bat

• ^.^
  • *squeak*
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2014, 11:32:35 AM »
Good News Everyone!

Well the weather outside isn't the most ideal, but it's not down pouring.  The ground is soggy and the air is misty, but since there is no rain I will officially GREEN LIGHT the furwalk tonight <3

As planned, I will be at Union Station for 7pm, in the usual meeting area, under the big clock of the Via concord area.  At 7:45pm we will move to Wellesley Station and meet others for 8pm.  Then from there we will start the walk there, which is a peruse of Church Street ^_^

Hope to see y'all out there =)

Offline Bailey Bat

• ^.^
  • *squeak*
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2014, 05:46:53 PM »
For my suiters coming it may be a good idea to bring an umbrella! I sure am.  I may be brave enough to suit in the rain but i dont want to he a soggy hugger!

Also i may be a tiiiiny bit late to Union.  New to the city! Havent figured out bus times yet v.v on the bus as i type this though, and almost at bathurst station.

Feral