Author Topic: Condition Furry Memories  (Read 1658 times)

Offline Tiger Sammy

• Condition Con Staff
  • Species: Tiger/Snow Leopard/Goat
  • Cursing the Cubs since 1945
    • Fur Affinity
Condition Furry Memories
« on: August 05, 2014, 11:50:48 PM »
Now that the convention has come and gone, I would love to hear some peoples personal experiences from the con, not just this years, but previous years also. Any amusing tales to share?

Condition Furry, 2009-2014

Offline Pikazap

• Innovator of Sexiness
  • Team Meerkat Moderator
  • Species : Pikachu Fennec Fox
Re: Condition Furry Memories
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 12:33:25 AM »
Getting drunk. Doing fursuit games. Getting sick. Drinking more. I love torturing myself.

Offline Vinnie

• The Black wolf with the blue earring and the Trailer Park Boys Bubbles Impersonator
  • ^.^
  • Species: Black Wolf
  • Hello!
  • Species : Black Wolf
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 12:42:25 AM »
Condition Zero Hour was the second convention I ever attended and I absolutely loved it.. had a wonderful time! The staff, the location, the fun games and activities set up..! It was definitely an experience I will never forget .. The shame is that it had to end so quickly.. but it was great while it lasted.  :)

Getting drunk. Doing fursuit games. Getting sick. Drinking more. I love torturing myself.

Isn't this the point of a furcon? lol... Shame I could never get into drinking or alcohol.. I'd likely have more fun at cons if I could get into drinking..  /teehee

Offline Jinx

• Jinx
  • ^.^
  • Species: Wolf
  • RAWR!!!
  • Species : Canadian Lynx
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 11:30:28 AM »
Way to many to share

But I remember the time the pet store was having a conference at the hotel

We went in ut with our fursuits that was the best

I remember there was also a wedding at the hotel before

Their was a bad storm almost a tornado one time

Fun pool party

Going to the pet store in fursuit

Etc
Sammy<3

Offline Dexx

• Still not a furry.....YET
  • ^.^
  • I am currently not a furry maybe.....
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 02:39:11 AM »
Condtion blue: Meet a cute girl, got some art, shared a few drinks, had some fun, got completely screwed over for the room. Condtion Blue was the first furry convention I had ever been to, it was the first time I ever saw a full fur suiter. My costume was terrible, completely needed to be redone.

Condition Wasteland: I brought a cyborg, she walked around glaring most of the time. I spent way too much money on alcohol, I had to bring allot of it back with me. apparently I needed to share more alcohol. I had to switch between taking care of the cyborg, and doing stuff at the convention. I decided to work on my avatar, start making a few changed/upgrades. I am convinced that the dirty water did not have any alcohol.

Condition VS Monsters: Planned for 4 days, THEY KEPT GIVING ME ALCOHOL,  I only spent about 150$ on alcohol, Shared drinks with Sigil the guest of honor, who then asked Cajun if it was "safe"... slightly insulted, but lets face it alot of guys have destroyed  the reps of the male sex.  I also gave my drinks to, Cajun(he said I was mostly safe or kess would be waking up really happy :P ), Tiger Sammy (my con story line enemy), Tyler (leader of the monsters), Frostscar (who did alot of work for the con and help with alot of issues me and my roommates had), Xaber ( Who drank my drink like a champion, and had sharp teeth when I mentioned I had a plot to kill assassinate Sammy)...and a bunch of other people. The drink I made was a "purple bikini" the drink calls for equal parts blue curacao/cranberry juice, then equal parts vodka/peach snaps then a dash of lemon. For the con I substituted the cranberry for pomegranate juice  and forgot the lemon.  I made a last bit of the drink, and one of my con roommates put in some cake vodka....I had gray goose, freaking GRAY GOOSE and she put cake vodka into my drink...I would not wash my (censored) in that rat washer! but people still drank it.  I got to run a panel for the first time, "How Batman is a Furry," it went fairly well, I had a total of 7 people in my panel.  I got my Squid commission from the GoH Sigil, my character riding a giant amoured space squid, I got a verses commission from KV1NN4 with nereza, omg it was a great piece. I also got a few commissions from artist alley, Drakard, al gator( I have to confirm that not sure how they spelled their name) opening ceremonies was great, as was closing...I love retcon.  I do not remember much of Sunday night, but I was told I was sent out 2 times to get garbage bags, and each time I left I came back with more alcohol...you evil, evil, evil people why!! I ended up in a room drinking with a few people, sigil cajun fai, no idea how or when I left... but I got a picture with cajun.  I had alot of fun, thank you for having such a good con!

Offline eccoblackfin

• Species : Fizzybat
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 11:58:02 AM »
Memories, memories..
Got my first suit, and had a blast at the con wearing it.  Also, drinking, drinking, some more drinking..
..I think I drink too much.  Either way, convention was a hell of a blast.

..Also, this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4moo1PKmlM0
I lost my hair in that same bid.

..Thank you Xaber for telling me in the sponsor's lounge after con party that my hair is too pretty to cut off!

Offline Echo

• ^.^
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 09:50:26 PM »
I've attended every year since Condition Blue, which was also my very first furry con. I absolutely love how small and intimate Condition always was! If you made friends, you would actually get to see them every day (unlike at large cons where you're lucky to see the same person twice all weekend). I was pretty shy at Condition Blue though. xD

At Condition Wasteland uhh. . . I don't remember very much. ._. It must have been amazing though. It also must have been all the booze my boyfriend and I had. Yep. Great times!

But aaawwww haaaw yaaaaw Condition vs Monsters is hands-down the most fun I've ever had at a convention. Which is kinda saying a lot because I've been frequenting anime and other conventions for almost a decade now. I guess it was a lot of fun because I actually participated in a lot of events. The Furries in Tiaras was a blast! So was the dance competition which my friend forced me to join! I made sooo many new friends! And we brought some of them up to our hotel where we proceeded to get multiple noise complaints! Aaaah yeeeeaaa! Fun-fun-fun-fun! I'm gonna cherish the memories from Condition for a looooong time! I'm really sad that this was its last year. Mya! :D

vancoufur