Author Topic: How long for invoice?  (Read 913 times)

Offline Valrus

• Species : Orange Tiger
How long for invoice?
« on: July 10, 2014, 08:16:22 PM »
Just sent in my reg and want to get paid up to get the special badge, but waiting on the paypal invoice. How long does that usually take?
"As a rule mans a fool;
 when its hot he wants it cool and when its cool he wants it hot.
 Always wanting what is not."

Offline Frostscar

• Team Meerkat Administration
    • Condition Vs the Monsters
Re: How long for invoice?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 12:37:24 PM »
Usually once per night when the head of reg gets home
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 12:38:26 PM by Frostscar »
Come join us for Condition Vs the Monsters! Aug 1st to 3rd in London, Ontario. www.conditionfurry.ca

Offline Brad

• ^.^
    • Furaffinity
  • Species : Feline
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 09:19:17 PM »
Registered midnight on Wednesday. No invoice or response to question sent via email. Will I still be able to get the custom badge if I don't get an invoice by today, after registering Wednesday?

Send a pm if you would like the email I used to register and/or a copy of the registration confirmation I recueved Wednesday.
I have no label. I am Brad.
^-ᴥ-^

Offline Tiger Sammy

• Condition Con Staff
  • Species: Tiger/Snow Leopard/Goat
  • Cursing the Cubs since 1945
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 09:40:30 PM »
Registered midnight on Wednesday. No invoice or response to question sent via email. Will I still be able to get the custom badge if I don't get an invoice by today, after registering Wednesday?

Send a pm if you would like the email I used to register and/or a copy of the registration confirmation I recueved Wednesday.

Send me an email (sam.quinn@rogers.com) with your info, I will personally make sure you get a multipass badge

Offline Brad

• ^.^
    • Furaffinity
  • Species : Feline
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 11:51:58 PM »

Send me an email (sam.quinn@rogers.com) with your info, I will personally make sure you get a multipass badge
Everything has been taken care of. Thanks for the help Sammy, appreciate the quick response and action.
I have no label. I am Brad.
^-ᴥ-^

WTF