Author Topic: In need of a hotel and ride  (Read 545 times)

Offline Tsukune

• Costume Designer
    • Twilight Knights Cosplay
  • Species : Dragon
In need of a hotel and ride
« on: April 09, 2014, 07:23:59 PM »
Hello all my name is Tsukune and I'm new here in fact this will be my first furry convention and that said I'm in head over my head as I do not know any furs. Although I do not consider myself a furry I am fur friendly so please do not think I'll of me as I'm not familar with all of the terminology and will likely make mistakes :p That being said I am experienced in the making and wearing of suits (example attached) despite my noobness.

I am from Ottawa and will need both a ride to/from the con and hotel space. Warning I am a artist/dealer and therefore will have a lot of stuff and because of this I'll be more than happy to pay double for gas as I may count as 2 people ^^

Thanks in advanced ^^
I take commissions! Shameless advertising wooo lol

Offline Feli

• Chairperson, What The Fur
    • What The Fur
Re: In need of a hotel and ride
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 09:00:00 AM »
Hi Tsukune!

It might be good to double this post over on our Google+ and Facebook groups. There tends to be a little more traffic over there for people looking for roommates and such. (links are on our site)

Also, I know there are plenty of people from Ottawa who come up to Montreal to visit the con, so hopefully it won't be hard to find someone to ride with!

WTF