Author Topic: Land Grab - Via Alliance - Tiger Sammy  (Read 1383 times)

Offline MythicFables

  • Please.. call me Fae. :)
  • Posts: 12
  • Gender: Female
  • ...Hope you like Spiders...
    • Mythic Fables - Furaffinity Page
  • Species : Human. Possibly some sort of confused fairy creature.
Land Grab - Via Alliance - Tiger Sammy
« on: July 30, 2013, 05:21:33 AM »
To the great and Glorious Leader of the Republic of New Rotherham:

We have spotted a small plot of land along your northern borders which would be of great use to us. We wish to establish a small settlement there. The land is mostly hills and scrub brush, I'm sure it is of little value to someone as magnificent as yourself, Great Leader, but we on the other hand would find it to be quite homely. In payment for this paltry, small scrap of land (which you are sure to never miss), we can offer you all the due respect accorded to someone of your great nobility and stature, as well as hearty food and a strong supply of drinks from our brewers. We have heard that you have... distinguished...  tastes when it comes to your beverages of choice, and we encourage you to please try our casks of Dwarven beer. We are quite certain they will be to your liking, and as your new friends we can ensure that the cup of the Great Leader of New Rotherham will never run dry of drink that is deep and black.

We look forward to hearing your most Noble reply.

With Respect and deference to your mighty Empire:
Fae - Speaker of the Faelands

Offline Tiger Sammy

  • Condition Con Staff
  • Species: Tiger/Snow Leopard/Goat
  • Posts: 258
  • Gender: Male
  • Cursing the Cubs since 1945
    • Fur Affinity
Re: Land Grab - Via Alliance - Tiger Sammy
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 02:44:51 PM »
A message from the great leader

After reviewing your application for assylum in New Rotherham, I must decline this request. The government of New Rotherham has reason to believe you are in communication with multiple factions, and thus cannot show your undivided love for The Great Leader, and attention to advancing the New Republic. Should you chose to commit completely to the state, your request for assylum shall be considered

The Great Leader Tiger Sammy

Offline Frostscar

  • Team Meerkat Administration
  • *****
  • Posts: 562
  • Gender: Male
    • Condition Vs the Monsters
Re: Land Grab - Via Alliance - Tiger Sammy
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 03:16:13 PM »
Land has Not been granted Via Alliance. Territory in this area may still be taken by force.
Come join us for Condition Vs the Monsters! Aug 1st to 3rd in London, Ontario. www.conditionfurry.ca

Offline Dexx

  • Still not a furry.....YET
  • ^.^
  • Posts: 667
  • Gender: Male
  • I am currently not a furry maybe.....
Re: Land Grab - Via Alliance - Tiger Sammy
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 03:40:22 PM »
As former Body guard and protector of Prince Sam's territory, he had me excommunicated for seeking peace with other nations. I how ever am most interested in seeming peace with others out in the wasteland. feel free to message me, I can offer you a place in my fortress.

Offline MythicFables

  • Please.. call me Fae. :)
  • Posts: 12
  • Gender: Female
  • ...Hope you like Spiders...
    • Mythic Fables - Furaffinity Page
  • Species : Human. Possibly some sort of confused fairy creature.
Re: Land Grab - Via Alliance - Tiger Sammy
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 11:29:19 AM »
"To Lord Dexx, We say this:  Thank you for the kind offer, but we have no need for a fortress, as we prefer to remain in the wilds. We would however suggest that if you wanted to reclaim your lost territory from when you were ejected from this land, now would be the time to do it as Prince Sammy's forces are about to become divided."

"To Tiger Sammy We say this: Thank you for the prompt reply, however we have no intention of cutting off our allies or releasing the territory we now hold. We are sorry to hear that you are reluctant to release your territory to our care in a way that would leave us as friends. Unfortunately.... "

**Fae hefts a baseball bat and rests it on her shoulder**

"...We do like your land very much and have become very fond of the idea of expanding the Faelands into it. "

**Fae's image becomes fuzzy and unfocused for a moment, and from behind her steps a second identical Fae who stands off to the left, draws a sword and begins speaking.**

"As such, I'm afraid we must proceed in a very unfriendly manner."

**Both Fae's become fuzzy and unfocused again as a third one steps out and off to the right, holding a led pipe in her hand and tapping it into her open palm, as she too speaks.**

"We regret that it has come to this, but the world is the way that it is."

**All three Fae's now speak in unison.**

"Tiger Sammy of New Rotherham, you will vacate the land we have indicated and turn it over to our control."

**The Three Fae's lower their melee weapons and pull out large oversized firearms from behind their backs which they raise into the air.**

"We are taking this territory as part of the Faelands... by force."

**The three level their guns in front of themselves, and melee weapons ready in their off hands, begin firing as they commence their assault and advance across the New Rotherham border.**

Offline Frostscar

  • Team Meerkat Administration
  • *****
  • Posts: 562
  • Gender: Male
    • Condition Vs the Monsters
Re: Land Grab - Via Alliance - Tiger Sammy
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 01:23:07 PM »
Due to proximity to the convention, I am giving a 11.5 hour window for Sammy or any of his allies to respond.  Closing at midnight

Land may be granted in success or to the ally that helps Sammy.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 01:24:05 PM by Frostscar »
Come join us for Condition Vs the Monsters! Aug 1st to 3rd in London, Ontario. www.conditionfurry.ca

Offline Ace~Shep

  • B-ACE-IC
  • Posts: 218
  • Gender: Female
  • Species : German Shepherd
Re: Land Grab - Via Alliance - Tiger Sammy
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 01:48:07 PM »
*fires up shishkebab sword*

Hehe by force EH?
Well I will defend new Rotherham.

*loads guns*



Offline Tiger Sammy

  • Condition Con Staff
  • Species: Tiger/Snow Leopard/Goat
  • Posts: 258
  • Gender: Male
  • Cursing the Cubs since 1945
    • Fur Affinity
Re: Land Grab - Via Alliance - Tiger Sammy
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 02:03:55 PM »
The great leader has been made aware of developments from the front line as Fae has crossed through the faction boarder and into New Rotherham. He hopes peaceful solution can be reached but will not be bullied into giving up his space to an enermy of the republic. High alert security status has been placed, and all allies of New Rotherham have been informed and shall defend the space and their great leader.

A letter adressed directly to Fae has been sent, and reads as follows

"You are stepping into dangerous territory, you are in New Rotherham and are now playing by my rules. You should reconsider your actions or consequences may be drastic.... You have two hours to retreat or the next wave of action will be implimented"

Offline Doomwulf

  • Posts: 757
  • Gender: Male
  • I love tennis balls
  • Species : Brown Wolf/Dragon Coyote
Re: Land Grab - Via Alliance - Tiger Sammy
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 03:19:13 PM »
"unsheaths combat knife"

For the great leader I shall protect New Rotherham with my life

"loads guns"

Offline Dexx

  • Still not a furry.....YET
  • ^.^
  • Posts: 667
  • Gender: Male
  • I am currently not a furry maybe.....
Re: Land Grab - Via Alliance - Tiger Sammy
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 03:47:15 PM »
Loads jurry rigged converted duct tape seige weapons (2) ready duct tape bolter, ready duct tape throwing axes, readies armour. I have a defense pact with Cajun, if you wish it I could extend that pact to you.

Offline MythicFables

  • Please.. call me Fae. :)
  • Posts: 12
  • Gender: Female
  • ...Hope you like Spiders...
    • Mythic Fables - Furaffinity Page
  • Species : Human. Possibly some sort of confused fairy creature.
Re: Land Grab - Via Alliance - Tiger Sammy
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 09:16:58 PM »
**The speaker of the Faelands, having gained a foothold into enemy territory pauses her assault to regard the forces that have assembled to oppose her and her dopplegangers. She listens to Sammy's address and considers her actions before responding.**

"It seems you've assembled quite the defense force. If my numbers are correct there are three of you and three of me. If I were to accept Dexx's offer that would give us the advantage... but I'm sure it would be a long drawn out battle... and really, what civilized person fights when there are other options? We have given our display of force, and you have given yours. We both know that the other party is serious. I have a counter proposal... Allow me to retain control of this territory as I originally requested, and I will submit to your leadership as ruler of this republic. There is no need for a bloody conflict if there are better alternatives, yes?"

**The Speaker of the Fae bows her head(all three of them) and awaits the great leaders reply.**

 

FE