Author Topic: wtf's hugspitality (hospitality) suite open to all!  (Read 911 times)

Offline wizzy

• dizzywizzy / cotton candy
  • ^.^
  • Species: panda
  • huggles and snuggles
    • furaffinity.net/user/dizzywizzy/
  • Species : floofy blue panda
wtf's hugspitality (hospitality) suite open to all!
« on: April 03, 2013, 11:35:38 AM »
that's right you heard me we have a small oasis away from all the hustle and bustle of ther con just so you can come on in and unwind , you are free sit and chat a little , or just watch some shows , i will also be holding my first uncle wizzy's huggle time stories for the young at heart .where you can come listen to some stories or tell me all about your favorite stories or plushies , feel free to bring your little snuggly pals . you can also share your own favorite fairy tale stories .we will also be showing some of your favorite shows like dr. who and for the real young at heart my little pony . /ah  .  /nana i will be serving milk and cookies and it will be a mixed drink bar ,yep !  /nod you can have your milk in three wonderful flavors thanks to nestlies quick . white (plain) chocolate or strawberry is my favorite . so come one and all to the con suite . /yayy /wave /cutelook /beaver /pika /hula times for huggle time stories will be posted in the con book . looking forward to seeing you there your pal uncle wizzy /hamtaro /durph
who wants a huggle? always young at heart cousin wizzy

pelt_silversmith

Re: wtf's hugspitality (hospitality) suite open to all!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 12:41:03 PM »
I won't be able to go to the con, but I'm wondering for the other lactose-intolerant furs if there will be a non-lactose option?

Offline wizzy

• dizzywizzy / cotton candy
  • ^.^
  • Species: panda
  • huggles and snuggles
    • furaffinity.net/user/dizzywizzy/
  • Species : floofy blue panda
Re: wtf's hugspitality (hospitality) suite open to all!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 06:49:07 AM »
I won't be able to go to the con, but I'm wondering for the other lactose-intolerant furs if there will be a non-lactose option?
if i am told someone has  /nod problems with milk i am sure i can get some chocolate vita soy i used to drink a lot of it ,huggles wizzzy /hula
who wants a huggle? always young at heart cousin wizzy

Feral