Author Topic: what the fur 2013 who needs a room share speak up nowish!!!  (Read 1388 times)

Offline wizzy

• dizzywizzy / cotton candy
  • ^.^
  • Species: panda
  • huggles and snuggles
    • furaffinity.net/user/dizzywizzy/
  • Species : floofy blue panda
what the fur 2013 who needs a room share speak up nowish!!!
« on: March 19, 2013, 02:08:14 PM »
sorry i made a mistake and posted this in last years old posts .  /durph as head of hugspitality  /beaver i feel it is my job to get this started ....so who needs roomies   /think ? i can't hear you  /timon2 speak up  /whoa i still can't hear you  /yayy /wave /pika /chip huggles wizzy  /hula  and do not forget to come visit me at uncle wizzys huggle time stories for the young at heart in the con suite . we will have milk and cookies , plus some of your favorite shows like my little pony , and dr who for those slightly older he he he /timon1

now this is in no way an official room share thingie   /muhah but if you are looking for roomies then ask here  /yayy /think /wave /chip and we will be looking forward to seeing you in montreal
who wants a huggle? always young at heart cousin wizzy

Offline Cornwall

• Species : Dragon
Re: what the fur 2013 who needs a room share speak up nowish!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 10:15:56 PM »
I'm debating on going to FE and just wanted to see if there is any room share space open?  Maybe for two?

Offline Hera

• Dragon Princess
  • Species: Dragon
    • FA Page
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 11:42:24 PM »
I'm debating on going to FE and just wanted to see if there is any room share space open?  Maybe for two?

What days? I just checked and the rooms they offer for 2 people or 4 people are exactly the same, and I just booked a room earlier today.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 11:43:35 PM by Hera »

Offline Cornwall

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 11:49:54 PM »
Probably arriving on Friday and leaving Monday.  Though I'm still debating on going to WTF.  Just want to see if there were any openings available for room shares.

Offline Hera

• Dragon Princess
    • FA Page
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 12:27:36 AM »
Alrighty! If you decide to come, just feel free to message me if you're still interested. I've only for the room for Friday to Sunday, but I'm sure I could extend it another day if you need it.

Offline wizzy

• ^.^
  • huggles and snuggles
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 10:32:58 AM »
er ah well hate to tell you this but fe is over seems i saw you there , now if you plan on going to our sweet little con i am sure a room share can be found for you and your buddy , huggles wizzy i think a birdy /cutelook birdy and a certain old panda might be seeking roomies ,but i got to check on it before i am sure . how may days you thinking of staying if you come?
huggles to the two of you wizzy the dizzy /pika /hula

Offline wizzy

• ^.^
  • huggles and snuggles
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 10:39:35 AM »

What days? I just checked and the rooms they offer for 2 people or 4 people are exactly the same, and I just booked a room earlier today.
remember if i ask to dance i got two left paws ...... so wear strong shoes he he he see you in may . i will try and get to the ball ,not sure if i got any duds swell enough to wear to dance with a dragon with a ballroom dress though .huggles wizzy /pika /nod /hula

Offline Hera

• Dragon Princess
    • FA Page
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 09:17:40 PM »

remember if i ask to dance i got two left paws ...... so wear strong shoes he he he see you in may . i will try and get to the ball ,not sure if i got any duds swell enough to wear to dance with a dragon with a ballroom dress though .huggles wizzy /pika /nod /hula

Don't worry! I'll have glass slippers on and they're pretty strong! And don't worry about fancy clothes, you'll be just fine!

Offline Cornwall

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 08:27:48 AM »
er ah well hate to tell you this but fe is over seems i saw you there , now if you plan on going to our sweet little con i am sure a room share can be found for you and your buddy , huggles wizzy i think a birdy /cutelook birdy and a certain old panda might be seeking roomies ,but i got to check on it before i am sure . how may days you thinking of staying if you come?
huggles to the two of you wizzy the dizzy /pika /hula

Typo on my part.  I know it was for WTF.

WTF