Author Topic: Furnal Bash ( cause Mario Party got fuzzier)  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Black Mage Kitty

• Super High School Level Wizard
  • Birthday Embarrassment Technician
  • Species: Black Lynx with magical powers
  • Slave of koopalings and animatronics
Furnal Bash ( cause Mario Party got fuzzier)
« on: September 27, 2012, 12:51:52 AM »
Erm, Yeah, I dunno if we have anything like this But...

I have this concept of a event im working on called Furnal Bash. I just kind of thought of it a few hours ago and I spent a good deal of time working on how it;ll work and the games.

In short, Its like Mario Party...cept less deaths..and its a whole lot fuzzier.

You think this is a good idea? It'd promote people to play games with each other, get a tad bit physical, be silly, and its both Human and fursuit friendly! Cause why should one set have all the fun?

I'll post the concept work to the staff and Hopefully I end up running this.. though I dunno if it should be just a one day game, or a full weekend game?

Oh well, Back to working!

[Someone's birthday? Message me so I can give them a shout!]

Offline PakeshBear

• ChairCritter
  • Furnal Equinox Con Staff
  • Species: Coke Cola Polar bear
Re: Furnal Bash ( cause Mario Party got fuzzier)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 03:40:25 PM »
BY all means let us know the plans and such ad we can help you get it together for the con. Note me and we can get the ball rolling.

Gaia bless for helping!
Pakesh_De
ChairCritter for Furnal Equinox
Cola addict, book junkie, gamerfur and prone to silly voices and bad jokes. If spotted please just trank the bear and stuff him in a warm bed.

Offline Black Mage Kitty

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 04:01:52 PM »
BY all means let us know the plans and such ad we can help you get it together for the con. Note me and we can get the ball rolling.

Gaia bless for helping!
Pakesh_De
ChairCritter for Furnal Equinox

EEE! Sweet! I'll finalize the plans and send them over asap.

Offline Silvermoon

• ^.^
  • In the dark of night, I see the light
  • Species : Wolf
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 06:15:21 PM »
I've never experienced Mario Party, but even your brief description sounds fun. I'm usually up to at least trying anything, even if I suck at it. ;P

Offline Scani

• Furnal Equinox Con Staff
  • Species : Gryphon (panther/cardinal)
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 03:49:43 PM »
I'm really liking this idea. Can you share more details? :)
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same...

-- Rudyard Kipling
---
Scani (Chair, Furnal Equinox)

Offline Black Mage Kitty

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 10:30:13 PM »
I'm really liking this idea. Can you share more details? :)
Well, Maybe I can just post the full thing.

Im hoping that I can get some feedback, and a responce about this, cause..I'd really like for this to happen!~

(ripped from the original copy i wrote up a while ago)

The game is played via 8 people. 4 captians, their champions ( players who play on the board and represent their team), and one Fuzz Dispencer.

Players compete to collect enough points to get a fuzz.  A fuzz cost 20 points.The team with the most fuzz at the end of the game is the winner.
A game usually lasts 15 turns.
The ares is set up with tape based markers as space, Most spaces will be +3 points, while others are marked with X's as -3 points. "?" spaces mean a One Player challenge, where they can earn points by completing a one player minigame.
The Captians choose a champion, and have them compete  various mini game challenges for the title of the best fuzzy team.
The teams are as follows:
-Team Avian
-Team Mamal
-Team Reptile
-Team Exotic

Once a team has a captian and champion, they roll a giant die to see who goes first.
The game is played by 2 phases. The Movement phase, and the minigame phase.

Movement phase is played by rolling the giant die and moving that ammount of spaces. If the team has an item, they may use it to either advance a D1 amount of space, or send other players back D1 amount of space.

The MiniGame phase is played via randomy selected minigame's ( usually pre-randomly chosen at the start of every game.)

Some minigames are champions only, Some are Leader and Champion based, and some require audience participation.
for every mini game won, the winner is awarded 5 points.

The game can usually last around an hour, to an hour and a half.

The Winners of the game are awarded placement ribbons, and a prize.

MINIGAMES:
Note: The one player minigames will either generate as Champion Challenge, or Guest Champion Challenge. Guest Champion Challenge's will have a + at the end. The champion chooses someone from their crowd to represent them.
"Everybody" Minigame ( all champions)
-Balance the "Check" Books - Going across the game board whilst balancing books on your head.  Once you reach one side, you must put another book on your head. Last person with books on their head wins.

-Pin the tail on the crux - the 4 champions are blindfolded and spun around. Each one has to pin their marker closest to the targeted crux. The closest is the winner.

-Mr Angel - The champions must sneak up to the marked location and go back. The Angel will hold their hands to their face with their back turned. Any time the angel opens his eyes and turns around, the players must hide their face. If the Angel catches someone who isnt covering their face, they are kicked off. First person to reach back, or last person to survive is the winner.

-Crab Apples! - The players must preform a crab walk race around the block, whilst holding an apple in their mouth, without biting it. If the apple falls, the player must get it back  on their mouth before continuing. The first person to finish 3 laps is the winner.

-Black Mage Says - A simple game of simon says. If the player doesnt follow the correct movement, they are kicked off. Last person standing wins.

-FOOD CHALLENGE  (3) - A Eating challenge. Usually consists of eating a Raw Banana (Green means wait), An Onion (the crying game), or a soda chugging race(The Soda Popper Rally) ( randomily chosen). The first person to finish off their food item first is the winner.

Chubby Bunny- 4 players shove marshmellows into their mouths and say " Chubby Bunny" without either spitting, or swallowing. If they cannot say it, they are kicked out. Last person standing wins.

Burst Your Bubble - Balloons are scattered along the floor! Pop the balloons and grab the papers inside. The team with the most points accumilated at the end wins.

Team battle! ( CHamp and Chief mini game)

The Furbarrow- The Leaders must race eachother while carrying their player in some way, either by wheelbarrowing, carrying, or draggings. Each is chosen via vote by the captians. The team who goes 3 laps around the game board wins.

Is that you boss? - Champions are blindfolded, and spun around. They must make it back to their captians corners. The first champion to reach their captian is the winner.
Through the trenches-  Players must race to the other side of the game board. One starts off with their legs spread, and the other must crawn under their legs, then they get up and spreads their legs, for the other to go through. First team to make it to the finish wins.

4 per team ( +3 guest champions)

Over and Under and Over and... - A Item passing game. Players must make a line, and pass an item over or under to their team mate. When the item reaches the back, the player in the back rushes forward to start the line again. The first team to reach the end of the board is the winner.

White Wedding-  3 players must dress the champ up in toilet paper.  The first team to dress their champ with the full roll is the winner.

Doodle Master - Each team is provided one large sheet of paper and a marker. The champion has to draw the word that is given to them, and the guest champs have to guess what it is. First team to successfully figure out their teams picture is the winner.

FOOD CHALLENGE: Like the one player minigame, except now all players have to eat through either 4 Banana's, 1/4 of the onion, or chug soda's. First team to finish wins.

THE TOPS CHALLENGE:
The last game of the series will be a grand game of Dissapearing Chairs. Its like musical chairs, but the chairs go poof each turn (wait..oh..). Teams have to have their champion choose 4 people in the crowd in their corners to participate in this game.  Once the game starts, a chair will be removed every round that passes by. The team with the most, or only players left in game is the winner of the challenge and are rewarded with 20 points, rather than the normal 5 points.

Offline Black Mage Kitty

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 07:45:27 PM »
Still waiting on the guys to answer. I'd really like to do this~ Even host!

Offline Silvermoon

• ^.^
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 08:30:50 PM »
Sounds like a lot of fun, to watch and to play!  :)

Offline Black Mage Kitty

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 12:38:27 AM »
Heh <3 It would be a blast to do! Cant wait to see if they give me the green signal on this~

I have plans on how to make the stage, with tape as marks for the spaces.

That and I'll need to make a giant die. >3<

Every game needs a giant die.

Offline Silvermoon

• ^.^
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 01:12:24 AM »
Heh <3 It would be a blast to do! Cant wait to see if they give me the green signal on this~

I have plans on how to make the stage, with tape as marks for the spaces.

That and I'll need to make a giant die. >3<

Every game needs a giant die.

That shouldn't be too hard. Or swipe 1 or 2 from your local McD's - I've seen them around what with the Monopoly campaign on.
But he'll, card stock or foam board, black marker or paint and some tape... Easy peasy.   :)

WTF