Author Topic: Condition Bus! Toronto -> Kitchener -> London!  (Read 2553 times)

Offline Frostscar

• Team Meerkat Administration
    • Condition Vs the Monsters
Condition Bus! Toronto -> Kitchener -> London!
« on: June 18, 2012, 06:37:53 PM »
This year we have secured a small bus to help people get to Condition Blue in Style!  Hang out with your friends and have someone else do all the driving for you

The Bus will be leaving York dale on Thursday, July 26th at 2pm and will be making a stop at Sport world in Kitchener around 3:00 then drop you off at the doors of the Four Points in London. 

The return trip will start at 11:30 from The four Points on Monday, July 30th, Stopping at Sports world around 12:45 and getting back to York Dale for about 2.

Tickets for the Bus will be $60 round trip and will include 1 checked bag and 1 carry on (backpack sized) This is due July 18th unless you make arrangements with Registration.

If you are interested, please e-mail registration@conditionfurry.ca to get your space, The bus is already about half full so do not delay if you are planning on taking this route to the con.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 05:24:53 PM by Frostscar »
Come join us for Condition Vs the Monsters! Aug 1st to 3rd in London, Ontario. www.conditionfurry.ca

Offline Jinx

• Jinx
  • ^.^
  • Species: Wolf
  • RAWR!!!
  • Species : Canadian Lynx
Re: Condition Bus! Toronto -> Kitchener -> London!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 08:14:02 PM »
i will ask about it next week what bus are we taking and how much is it regularly?
Sammy<3

Offline Frostscar

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 08:36:50 PM »
i will ask about it next week what bus are we taking and how much is it regularly?

I usually take the Via rail which is usually about 104 for me to go to toronto and back
Come join us for Condition Vs the Monsters! Aug 1st to 3rd in London, Ontario. www.conditionfurry.ca

Offline PakeshBear

• ChairCritter
  • Furnal Equinox Con Staff
  • Species: Coke Cola Polar bear
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 12:05:57 AM »
Booked and ready for a road trip ;).

Do we need to bring any munchies or drinks for the trip?.
Anyone else going and wants to hang out feel free to post since I should be at the mall earlier just to make sure about the bus stuff.

Gaia bless all and a few weeks to go for booking
Pakesh_De
ChairCritter for Furnal Equinox
Cola addict, book junkie, gamerfur and prone to silly voices and bad jokes. If spotted please just trank the bear and stuff him in a warm bed.

Offline Horlequism

• ^.^
  • Rai-Ruv-Roo-Rooooo!
  • Species : Alaskan Husky/Guyanese Yellowcoat Tiger
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 10:28:15 PM »
I will be there early probably.

Offline Maligno

• Facebook
  • Species : Kitsune (Blue) Fox / Pholph
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 09:24:04 AM »
Myself and 7 other furs will be there earlyish :3

Offline Horlequism

• ^.^
  • Rai-Ruv-Roo-Rooooo!
  • Species : Alaskan Husky/Guyanese Yellowcoat Tiger
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 06:45:11 AM »
I will be there pretty early too. 

Offline Frostscar

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 07:32:04 AM »
Only 18 more Days til Condition: Blue! Don't forget to E-mail registration@conditionfurry.ca if you are planning to be on the bus.

This is the only way we can make sure you have a seat on the bus, please do not just show up the day of as we can not be sure there will be room.

Offline Jinx

• Jinx
  • ^.^
  • Species: Wolf
  • RAWR!!!
  • Species : Canadian Lynx
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 09:01:57 AM »
Only 18 more Days til Condition: Blue! Don't forget to E-mail registration@conditionfurry.ca if you are planning to be on the bus.

This is the only way we can make sure you have a seat on the bus, please do not just show up the day of as we can not be sure there will be room.

i will be signung up this weeknd so it leaves from yorkdalemall at what time? and what are the times for getting bk at on monday?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:07:47 AM by sammy »
Sammy<3

Offline Frostscar

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 09:51:08 AM »

i will be signung up this weeknd so it leaves from yorkdalemall at what time? and what are the times for getting bk at on monday?

Bus leaves Yorkdale at about 2pm on thursday, and will leave the Convention hotel at about 11:30am on monday morning
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 05:10:38 PM by Frostscar »

vancoufur