Author Topic: Returning this year - The Assassin's Game  (Read 711 times)

Offline Frostscar

• Team Meerkat Administration
    • Condition Vs the Monsters
Returning this year - The Assassin's Game
« on: June 07, 2012, 03:21:46 PM »
A big hit (ha) for the last 2 year's, we will be bringing back our Assassin's game for Condition: Blue!

For those of you who don't know about it, Its a weekend long, con-wide event where its kill of be killed. Each player is given a target and will gain points for each target "killed"

If you are taken out, you will be out of the game for a short time and your assassin will take your target and continue on.

As you advance in points, more and more people will be sent out with you as the target and your own targets will become more difficult To assist witht he higher priority targets, you will be given better tools to complete the missions

Some sample High Level Missions from other years include :

Joker's Delight
Weapon - Lethal Joy Buzzer
Objective - Shake the hands of 3 of the 5 Board Members of Condition : Zero Hour

Sniper Range
Weapons - Sniper Rifle/Cell Phone Camera
Objective - Take out your targets by taking a clear photo of the target's face with your cell phone

Poison Frost
Weapon - Water Bottle
Objective - Get Frost to drink from the water bottle, which is "poisoned"

Blow up Ops/Lounge/Den
Weapons - C4/a small timer
Objective - Get into the target room, leave the item behind and not have it found before the timer goes off. If you still holding the bomb when it does, your dead.
Come join us for Condition Vs the Monsters! Aug 1st to 3rd in London, Ontario. www.conditionfurry.ca

Offline Jinx

• Jinx
  • ^.^
  • Species: Wolf
  • RAWR!!!
  • Species : Canadian Lynx
Re: Returning this year - The Assassin's Game
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 03:27:30 PM »
omg i rem last year somone killed me 2s in a row then i gave upXD
Sammy<3

WTF