Author Topic: 28 days and counting!  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Feli

• Chairperson, What The Fur
    • What The Fur
28 days and counting!
« on: May 04, 2012, 08:08:45 AM »
What The Fur 2012 is shaping to be our best yet! I know that's tooting our own horn, but it's one of those gut feelings I have. The staff are starting to feel the stress, the tension is building, but we're smiling so something good HAS to be building.

We have the things people love: Chocolate to start, followed by gaming, art art and more art, more games and events, a public parade, an amazing dance is set for Saturday.
Most of all, people! So if you're not coming to Montreal on June 1st, you're going to miss out on one heckuva time!

Hotel reservations under our room block will close after Sunday the 6th of may, so book your room now to avoid complications!

What The Fur's pre-registration will remain open until May 20th at Midnight.

See you all in 28 days!

Offline PakeshBear

• ChairCritter
  • Furnal Equinox Con Staff
  • Species: Coke Cola Polar bear
Re: 28 days and counting!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 03:46:10 PM »
And I intend to hold are you a werewolf for friday and sat nights..room and bodies permitting ;). Good laughs and much sillyness for the whole room!. Happily booked and ready to go

Gaia bless
Pakesh_De
Are you a werebear chaircritter for Furnal Equinox
Cola addict, book junkie, gamerfur and prone to silly voices and bad jokes. If spotted please just trank the bear and stuff him in a warm bed.

Offline Maligno

• Facebook
  • Species : Kitsune (Blue) Fox / Pholph
Re: 28 days and counting!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 08:54:21 AM »
And I intend to hold are you a werewolf for friday and sat nights..room and bodies permitting ;). Good laughs and much sillyness for the whole room!. Happily booked and ready to go

Gaia bless
Pakesh_De
Are you a werebear chaircritter for Furnal Equinox

AWESOME!! ill be there for the games, I loved it during FE :3

FE