Author Topic: I have space...  (Read 787 times)

Offline meizakat

I have space...
« on: March 09, 2012, 05:02:34 PM »
So, I have room available for a fur (two if you're okay with sharing a bed) in my room. There are currently 2 people for this room, myself included. I am by no means desperate to fill the space, but if you need some place to crash for Friday/Saturday night, perhaps we can work something out. Price is negotiable - message me for details.

I might be a bit picky with people, but that's only because I am a grumpy little cat who likes her quiet time. As long as you're clean (with both yourself and the room), honest, quiet, and won't touch my stuff, I don't see me having a problem with you.

I will stress, time and time again, THIS IS NOT A PARTY ROOM! While I don't mind having people over, I'd like it to be in moderation for quiet get togethers and the like. Please, no heavy drinking (some light drinking is okay), smoking, etc in the room. There are plenty of other places you can go for that. If you are a drinker/partier, I don't mind. Just don't come stumbling in to the room late in to the night, waking me up. Be considerate of my schedule, and I'll be considerate of yours.

If you plan on driving/need parking, all costs for that are on you.

If you're interested, message me. As I said, I don't really care if this spot gets filled, but I do have space so I thought I'd offer. I will not track you down.

Thanks~

Edit: forgot to mention, the room's in the doubletree.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 05:06:55 PM by meizakat »

Offline X~X RoseX~X

• Species : Redpanda (most of the time)
Re: I have space...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 11:53:07 PM »
hey is the room still open? im still looking for a room, if so please let me know asap.
Thanks
~Rose

WTF