Author Topic: Poll - Possible new events for Con: Blue  (Read 3442 times)

Offline Frostscar

• Team Meerkat Administration
    • Condition Vs the Monsters
Poll - Possible new events for Con: Blue
« on: November 23, 2011, 02:39:48 AM »

* "Count Basie's Court" - Ten Individuals/Groups compete by getting to do a night club act (singing/dancing routine) up to ten minutes long which is then judged, a preliminary must be passed first.  Patrons during this time will sit in a night club style setting.
* "Pool Party" - If enough people are interested, we would like to arrange some time for con attendees to have exclusive access to the Hotel's pool, if we can.
* "Late Night Movie (furry) Room" - We put on some movies for private viewing (aka not open to the public) that are furry related.
* "Late Night Movie (anime) Room" - We put on some movies for private viewing (aka not open to the public) that are anime related.
* "Nerf Gun Tournament (duels)" - A duelling tournament event that would happen outside near the hotel space.
* "Nerf Gun Tournament (Capture The Flag)" - A capture the flag event that would happen outside near the hotel space.

Some of these events will need hotel approval and may not happen even with a lot of interest.
Come join us for Condition Vs the Monsters! Aug 1st to 3rd in London, Ontario. www.conditionfurry.ca

Offline Garret

• Site Owner
  • Species: Meerkat
  • Official Footpaw Warmer
    • Homepage
  • Species : Meerkat
Re: Poll - Possible new events for Con: Blue
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 02:49:43 AM »
I think you should do a charity random electronic smash  /Awesome
Second Life: garret cvercko  ---  Facebook: Smashthemeerkat   ---  FA: GarretC   ---   Homepage: www.smashmeerkat.com   ---   Skype: poopooGarret

Offline Hammy

• I am me.
  • ^.^
  • Species: Northern River Otter
  • I am a Happy Winged River Otter
  • Species : Winged River Otter
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 08:29:16 AM »

Ansd hosted by you? :P

By the amzing Zenuel

Offline Chazore

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 03:30:47 PM »
NERFGUNSSSS

Offline Thor the owlbear!

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 08:04:03 AM »
Poooooollll Paaaaarrttttyyyy! /yeee /yeee /yeee /yeee /meerkat /yeee /yeee /yeee

Offline Xzion

• -..---....----.
  • ^.^
  • Species: Western Dragon / Fennec
  • Draco zerda
    • Xzion's Con Photos
  • Species : Western Dragon
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 05:40:27 PM »
I have experience running a video/movie room at other cons, so I'm definitely biased there lol. Also, any real-world CTF is fun, especially with shooty things. ^.^

GEE Garrett, I would have never expected to hear a suggestion like that from YOU!  :o  ::)  ;)
"Think first, think fast, be careful, pursue." - RDA

Offline Nonsense

• Are those arms?!?
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 07:01:14 PM »
This would be my first time to Condition, and am planning on it, and have heard great things about it. I would definitely be excited for anything with Nerf Guns, and the CTF version sounds awesome :3
Wise man say: "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Offline Frostscar

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 08:03:32 PM »
Looks like CTF is winning, Now to figure out the way to do it :P
Come join us for Condition Vs the Monsters! Aug 1st to 3rd in London, Ontario. www.conditionfurry.ca

Offline Chazore

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 03:40:16 PM »
How about a small crate filled with bottles (filled with water or something, for legal security) and use those instead of flags, since the storyline sort of like maffia liquor smuggling. Would fit the theme in my opinion

Offline Frostscar

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 06:27:45 PM »
How about a small crate filled with bottles (filled with water or something, for legal security) and use those instead of flags, since the storyline sort of like maffia liquor smuggling. Would fit the theme in my opinion

I think you may have caused me to invent the new game for this year....I think ill Codename it Rumrunner: Teh Directors Cut Part 2

Offline Chazore

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 06:53:53 PM »

I think you may have caused me to invent the new game for this year....I think ill Codename it Rumrunner: Teh Directors Cut Part 2

The extended HD remix with added content that has never been shown before, with additional content such as making of, interviews, concept art and soundtrack?

Offline Frostscar

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 06:57:42 PM »

The extended HD remix with added content that has never been shown before, with additional content such as making of, interviews, concept art and soundtrack?

Whatever gets the Fanboys to rebuy the movie all over again, even if its worse each time..cough starwars cough bladerunner cough

Offline Xzion

• -..---....----.
  • ^.^
  • Species: Western Dragon / Fennec
  • Draco zerda
    • Xzion's Con Photos
  • Species : Western Dragon
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 10:29:05 AM »

Rumrunner? Suddenly I'm tempted to participate in this game dressed up at Hunter Thompson.   ;D 8)
"Think first, think fast, be careful, pursue." - RDA

Offline Frostscar

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 04:18:03 PM »
Thad already beat ya to the Hunter S. Thimpson look last year

Offline Felinix

• FA
  • Species : Red Fox - Vulpes Vulpes
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 10:12:59 PM »
Video game tournaments! I'll even bring my metal DDR pad if it helps!

vancoufur